Our Shower Shield fabric has a soft shimmer effect and warm appeal. Intrinsically Fire Retardant—Antimicrobial—with a durable, Fluorine-free water repellent, makes this fabric one of our most versatile
- Fluorine-free Water Repellent
- Antimicrobial Finish
- Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale Fire Retardant Test
- Passes CAN/ULC-S109 Flame Resistance Test
- Color Type: Dye
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Weave: Dobby
- Finish: Anti-Microbial, Fire-Retardant, Fluorine-free Water Repellent
- Width: 72
- Horizontal Repeat: 0.19
- Vertical Repeat: 0.25
- Approximate Yards per Roll: 100
- Approximate Yards per Case: 375
- Weight: 3.00 oz./sq. yard
- Standard Industry Tolerances Apply
- Special or Stock Sizes
- Any Header Options
- Any Window Options
- Any Bottom Construction
- Cubicle Privacy Curtains
Characteristics of Fabrics with Antimicrobial Treatment:
•Design / Craft antimicrobial fabrics are manufactured to inhibit the growth of bacteria that may cause odors.
•Product samples were tested against two of the most common bacteria, Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC#4352 and Staphylococcus aureus ATCC #6538.
•Test method used is the Modified version of the AATCC Method 147-2011.
•Fabrics have been tested through 30 commercial launderings.
•Results show that the performance of antimicrobial agents maintains efficacy against both types of bacteria even after 30 launderings.
Fabric as received—99.99% inhibition against Klebsiella pneumoniae, and 99.92% inhibition against Staphylococcus aureus
10 Washes—99.99% and 99.97% inhibition respectively
20 Washes—99.99% and 99.99% inhibition respectively
30 Washes—99.99% and 99.99% inhibition respectively
•Antimicrobial chemical is “bonded” to the fabric during processing which allows the performance level to be maintained even after multiple launderings.
•Each lot of fabric is tested prior to shipment to ensure that the specified amount of the antimicrobial agent is present. If the fabric doesn’t meet the specification for the required amount, it should not pass inspection and would not be shipped
SHOWER CURTAIN WASH INSTRUCTIONS
NORMAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS: WASH CYCLE:
• Cold Water Wash
• Use Synthetic Detergent
• Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softeners on fabric.
• Tumble Dry low heat 105°F Max
• Dry for 3 to 5 minutes.
• Gentle Cycle
• Pull the fabric out before it becomes hot