These microfiber cloth cleaning products are made from 80% polyester, 20% polyamide, and can be laundered up to 500 times. They are terrific for lint-free, general-purpose cleaning because they can be used wet or dry. Our microfiber cloths are packaged by the dozen in point-of-sale packaging, so this is an ideal choice for commercial and JanSan partners.
At Monarch Brands, we make it easy to buy microfiber wholesale. Studies continue to show that microfiber rags can eliminate around 94% of bacteria from surfaces, making these rages a necessary part of any company’s janitorial supplies.
- If the Microfiber towel becomes too dirty, it will also begin to streak. It is then time to wash the towel. This is easily done by just throwing the towel into a washing machine and washing with any soap or detergent you prefer.
- Never wash Microfiber towels with other types of cotton towels- The Microfiber towel will treat the lint generated by the cotton towel like dirt and store the tiny cotton particles within the microfibers.
- Never use fabric softener. -The Microfiber towel will accumulate fabric softener as if it were “Scotch Guard” (water repellent) and saturate the microfibers, reducing its effectiveness.
- Use low temperature when drying, and do not iron.
- Do not use chlorine bleach with microfiber.
- When using Microfiber wet, it is very important to wring the towel as dry as possible. If a Microfiber towel is dripping water, it is too wet, and could leave streaks on the surface you are cleaning.
- REMEMBER…. WET IT—WRING IT—WIPE IT!
Please note: Color may vary between orders as dye lots will vary over time from our towel suppliers.